Give your knives a longer life with Osaka King Whetstone!.
Osaka King Whetstone was crafted with materials of the highest quality that guarantee many years of use. It utilizes a combination of #3000 coarse grit stone to sharpen dull knives and also be used more often if you are the sort of person who likes to sharpen a bit more regularly as they are less coarse, and a #8000 is perfect for the final polishing of bevels and back sides. It gives a fine, razor-sharp edge to any tool of the knife blade.
Our whetstone can reprofile edges and repair any blade out there, be it a german chef’s knife, a Japanese santoku, or any western knife. even sharpen scissors and other bladed tools with this multipurpose whetstone.
It’s also a perfect gift idea for people who take good care of their kitchen knives, and those who are in desperate need of sharpening their knives.
How TO USE IT?
- Submerge the whetstone in the water for 5 minutes
- Place the whetstone on a flat and stable platform, hold the knife at an angle of 10-20°, and grind the knife-edge on the stone’s surface in a back and forth motion.
- Make sure the stone is always wet during the sharpening process, drip some water on the stone when needed. Do not move mud that sharpens the knife.
- Rinse whetstone with water after sharpening, and then dry it.
- 17 degree: blade angle for Razor, sushi knife, chef’s knife, or kitchen knife; super sharp, but least durable;
- 20 degree: blade angle for a pocket knife; quite a sharp blade;
- 25 degree: blade angle for a filed knife; sharp and durable;
- 30 degree: blade angle for bayonet or filed knife; durable and easily grinding;
- 40 degree: blade angle for survival knife (20° each side)
- 40 to 50 degree: knife for cutting general wood (20° to 25° each side)
- 50 to 60 degree: knife for cutting hardwood or bone (25° to 30° each side)
- 60 degree or more: knife for cutting iron (30° or more each side)
Size: 17.8 x 6 x 2.5cm ( 7 x 2.4 x 0.98 in )
weight: 959 g ( 2.1 lbs )
Material: white corundum and Bamboo.
Package: Whetstone + Bamboo Base + Sharpener angles guide.
*DUE TO COVID-19 OUR SHIPPING TIMES ARE DELAYED BY 5-10 DAYS.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: 1-4 Business Days*.
USA: 4-20 business days via USPS, UPS and DHL.
Other Countries: 4-35 business days (it depends on your location).
*Business days are Monday-Friday ; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday aren't included in shipping days.
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays
**Please note that international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out.
**Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, first send us an Email: email@example.com including images of the item(s) and your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If you have any questions regarding our Shipping and Returns Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.